• R-HOMES IS THE TRADING NAME FOR R-HOMES CONSTRUCTIONS & INTERIORS PVT LTD
• R-HOMES IS THE REGISTERED BRAND OF R-HOMES CONSTRUCTIONS & INTERIORS PRIVATE LIMITED IN INDIA
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOLD
R-Homes collects personal information about you in several ways, including: via our websites (including www.rhomesinteriors.com), social media pages, and internal websites or intranet (each a “Website”); via our mobile and tablet applications (each an “Application”); and when you interact with us and provide personal information by any other means including either physically or electronically (“Collection Channels”), via the Brands (including the Brand’s websites, social media pages, internal websites or intranet, mobile and tablet applications). Personal information that R-Homes collects and holds may include your name, email address, delivery address, date of birth, phone number, payment method, social media handles, photographs of you and other identifying information you choose to provide via a particular Collection Channel. When you use a Website or Application, we may also collect personal information about you in the following categories:
• Location Information: We may collect the precise location of your device when the Application is running in the foreground or background, if you permit an Application to access location services through the permission system in your mobile device in order to deliver your order or to send you alerts such as the location of your nearest R-Homes division.
• Transaction Information: We collect your transaction details, including the products you have ordered, the date and time of your order and the amount charged, when you place an order via a Website or Application.
• Device Information: We may collect information about your mobile device such as the hardware model, operating system, preferred language, unique device identifier and mobile network.
• Other Information: We may also collect and log information such as your IP address, access dates and times, browser type and pages visited when you interact with a Website or Application.
In addition to the above listed information, in some cases we may collect personal information about you from third parties, including: • When you choose to create an account or register for a product or service via a Website or Application using a social media platform such as Facebook;
• When a third party has your consent to disclose your personal information to us, such as when you enter a competition or promotion administered by a third party on our behalf; and
• When it is otherwise lawful for a third party to disclose your personal information to us.
R-Homes respects and upholds your right to privacy protection under the Privacy Act of the Privacy Amendment of your respective state or territory legislation applicable to R-Homes’s operations.
• Purpose of this Policy
• The Policy
1. PURPOSE OF THIS POLICY
This policy describes how R-Homes (and its related entities) manages any personal information about you that it (and its related entities) may collect and hold. This is set out in a question and answer format. To learn more about the privacy practices of its parent entity, please visit: www.rhomesinteriors.com
2. THE POLICY
What kinds of personal information about me does R-Homes collect and hold? R-Homes (and its related entities, including the Brands) may collect and hold the following kinds of personal information about you: Name, address, telephone number and email address.
• Transaction details associated with your purchases from R-Homes including credit card details.
• Any information you provided to R-Homes through loyalty programs or customer surveys.
• Details of your use of R-Homes’s website including your server address, domain name, type of browser, date and time of your visit and pages accessed.
• Any additional information provided to R-Homes, its related entities, the Brands and/or its service and/or support centre. How does R-Homes collect and hold personal information about me? R-Homes (and its related entities including the Brands) may collect personal information about you when you purchase goods and services from R-Homes (or its related entities), when you contact R-Homes (or its related entities including the Brands) with an enquiry, when you submit an employment, supplier, franchise or licence application, through R-Homes’s website or social media platform, when you enter a competition or other promotion, when you join a loyalty program or our mailing list or complete a customer survey or when you have any similar dealings with R-Homes (or its related entities).
• R-Homes may hold personal information about you electronically and in hard copy records.
• R-Homes takes all steps as are reasonable in the circumstances to destroy or de-identify personal information that it no longer needs and is not required by law to retain.
• R-Homes takes all steps as are reasonable in the circumstances to protect personal information that it holds from misuse, interference and loss and from unauthorized access, modification and disclosure. For what purposes does R-Homes collect, hold, use and disclose personal information about me? R-Homes may collect, hold, use and disclose personal information about you for the following purposes:
• To assist in providing goods and services to you.
• Employment purposes.
• To communicate promotional offers and special events.
• For R-Homes’s internal administrative, marketing, planning, product development and research requirements
• To assist with any calls you make to R-Homes or its service and/or support centre.
• For any purpose made known to you at the time of collection of your personal information.
R-Homes will not disclose personal information about you to any person except on a confidential basis to agents, advisers and suppliers that R-Homes uses in the ordinary operation of R-Homes’s business, such as for data processing, printing or mailing or as required by law. At any time you may opt out of receiving any communications from R-Homes (other than as required for the operation of R-Homes’s business, e.g. regarding payment of your account) by contacting the relevant person referred to under the heading “Miscellaneous” in writing (the “Privacy Officer”).
If at any time you provide the personal information of another person to R-Homes then you must ensure that that person has read and understood this policy and separately consents to that personal information being collected and held by R-Homes for the above purposes. How can I access and/or seek the correction of personal information about me that R-Homes holds? You may request access to personal information R-Homes holds about you by writing to the Privacy Officer at the address below. Where R-Homes holds information that you are entitled to access, R-Homes will endeavour to provide you with a suitable range of choices as to how you access it (eg. emailing or mailing it to you).
If you believe that personal information R-Homes holds about you is incorrect, incomplete, out of date, irrelevant, misleading or inaccurate, then you may request that R-Homes correct it. If R-Homes is satisfied that the information requires correction, it will take such steps (if any) as are reasonable in the circumstances to correct such information having regard to the purpose for which the information is held. If requested by you, R-Homes will also notify any other entity that R-Homes has disclosed that information to, that the information has been corrected. If R-Homes refuses to correct the information as requested by you, then R-Homes will give you a written notice which sets out the reasons for the refusal (except to the extent that it would be unreasonable to do so), the mechanisms available to complain about the refusal and any other matter proscribed by the Privacy Act.
How can I complain about a breach of the Privacy Act and how will R-Homes deal with such a complaint? If you consider that R-Homes has breached the Privacy Act, you may complain to R-Homes by writing to the Privacy Officer at the address below within six months of the date of the alleged breach. You must specify full details of the alleged breach. R-Homes’s The Privacy Officer will investigate the complaint and advise you in writing of the outcome of the investigation within 60 days of receipt of the complaint. If R-Homes has breached the Privacy Act, it will endeavor to rectify the breach in an appropriate manner. Is R-Homes likely to disclose personal information about me to overseas recipients? If so, which countries are those recipients likely to be located in?
R-Homes may disclose personal information about you to overseas recipients [for e.g. data storage/processing/marketing] however it is not practicable to specify the countries those overseas recipients are likely to be located in.
• In this policy “personal information” has the same meaning as under the Privacy Act.
• References to R-Homes are to R-Homes Ltd United Kingdom in United Kingdom & R-Homes a brand by R-Homes Constructions & Interiors Private Limited in India
• References to Brands means of parent company is the following related bodies corporate of R-Homes: R-Homes Constructions & Interiors Private Limited.
• Any questions or complaints about this policy or the management of any personal information about you by R-Homes should be made in writing to the address below:
Director, 12-2-422/91,Priya Colony, Gudimalkapur, Mehdipatnam, Hyderabad- TS, India (For India and ROW, except UK & EU) | Email: email@example.com
*This policy represents R-Homes’s policy as at 03-10- 2021. R-Homes may change this policy from time to time by updating the policy that appears on its website.